Terms & Conditions
1. The Hirer shall have the right to occupy and use for a holiday the property specified on the booking form together with it's gardens for the agreed period.
2. You will be responsible for your children's safety whilst staying at the property.
3. The number of persons using the accommodation shall not exceed the number of people listed on the booking form. ( this is for insurance purposes)
4. The person booking the property will be responsible for the obligations and conditions of the booking.
5. The Hirer shall not pass the booking to another party.
6. In the event of cancellation by the Hirer the deposit will not be refunded If the outstanding balance has been paid, this will be refunded if the property is re-let.
7. In the event of cancellation by the Owner there will be a full refund of all monies paid. Owner accepts all bookings in good faith however in the unlikely event that the Owner has to cancel any booking previously confirmed, their liability will be limited to the return of any monies
8. A deposit of £100 will be payable on booking. All remaining monies should be paid 6 week prior to your holiday.
9. Any damages or breakages which may occur must be paid for. Accidental damages of a minor nature, such as cups, mugs or glasses will not be charged for, but please let us know so these can be replaced for the next guests.
10. Pets by arrangement and at the discretion of the owner.
11. The Hirer shall permit the Owner right of entry to the property at all reasonable times for the purpose of inspection or to carry out repairs deemed necessary to the property, equipment or garden.
12. Please take out your own insurance cover as the Owner cannot be responsible for any incurred from theft or damage to your belongings.
13. Linen will be provided and includes bedding, towels and tea-towels.
14. A cot can be provided free of charge (please bring your own linen). A high chair is also available.
15. Bookings are from 4 p.m on the day of arrival until 10.30 a.m on the day of departure. Arrival and departure times for 'off-peak' bookings are flexible by prior arrangements. It is helpful if you could ring/e-mail with an estimated time of arrival.
16. Any complaints about the property must be made known to the Owner immediately. There will be no recourse to refund at the end of the hired period or after the Hirer has departed.
17. Electricity is included in the total cost..
18. .Brackenrigg' is a No Smoking property.
19. A charge will be made for any extra cleaning required other than normal cleaning in-between lets.